As part of your self-study registration, you will receive the following:
- Video lectures. I use Keynote slides with audio voice-over to guide you through the 10-step proposal writing process. (Generally I have 1 slide for every 1-2 minutes of talking.) I try to break the instruction down into its smallest components, with videos no longer than 10 minutes each.
- Worksheets and homework assignments. Each step of the proposal writing process has a corresponding task or activity for you to complete. I recommend always completing your homework before moving on to the next step.
- Book proposal template. I help you start off with a perfectly formatted Word document that you can use for your own proposal, no guesswork required.
- Sample book proposals. I offer you a range of successful book proposals that you can study and use to better understand the diversity of approaches—including a proposal I wrote for my own book under contract with University of Chicago Press!
- Continuing access to all course materials. Your access will never expire.
How to Write Your Book Proposal: Self-Study Registration